*A hands-on crash course for homemade Fermentation & Pickling
We'll start with simple recipes and we'll end up making our own kimchi, aided by alerts and notifications. All the recipes are vegan or have a vegan option.
Fill your fridge with homemade ferments and pickles
Delicious and healthy food that will add flavor and variety to your diet.
Take a look at some of the recipes we'll make during the course (no experience necessary, seriously):
All the fundamentals to learn about homemade fermentation. Also available in audio format.
- Course introduction 6 min
- Why fermenting? 16 min
- Fermentation technique 22 min
- Pickling technique 12 min
- Hygiene and cleanliness 8 min
- Best practices 8 min
- Problem solving 9 min
- Recommended tools 11 min
- Fermentation decalog 9 min
- Bibliography and references 3 min
This course, like our ferments, is alive! Here is the open roadmap for the app:
- Continuous lesson updates and additional content.
- New seasonal and extra recipes included in the course (up to 24 recipes).
- Newsletter service for FermentApp users.
- Optional expansion packs with new courses covering specific topics: koji, vinegars, milk, vegan cheeses, regional ferments and pickles, drinks...
- Collaborations with chefs and experts to cover new content tracks.
- User profile and community tools.
- Recipe customization to create your own variants.
- Personal cookbooks: create and publish your own recipes.
SO... IS FERMENTAPP FOR ME?
Still have some doubts? Honestly, we think you'll love this app if...
- You are new to fermenting and/or pickling.
- You are curious about it but you are afraid of doing it wrong.
- You have fermenting/pickling experience but you want to refresh your knowledge.
- You want to try new recipes and stock your fridge with jars full of healthy and delicious veggies.
- You are interested in supporting an indie company trying to develop a great product. You are the best!